As of August 5th, we have reopened for all services! The safety of our staff and guests remains a top priority for us at Jenny Luu Skin Care. In addition to implementing daily health screenings for staff and turbo-charging our already high sanitation & disinfection standards, we have also added the following:
– FACIAL MASKS are required when entering our suite. Our Providers will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) including N95/KN95 masks, surgical/cloth masks, face shields/goggles, gowns & gloves.
– Due to capacity restrictions, NO extra persons (including children) may accompany you to your scheduled appointment.
– Upon arrival, please check in from the safety of your vehicle. Please call 301-533-7546 (or Iphone users may text firstname.lastname@example.org). Our waiting area has been removed so please do not arrive early and wait inside our suite. We will message when we are ready to receive you.
– Touchless temperatures will be taken upon arrival for all guests. Please immediately wash your hands or use hand sanitizer & proceed to the treatment room.
– We will not be accepting cash or checks or serving water or tea at this time.
– Please be sure to fill out and print the Covid-19 Informed Consent and Questionnaire(PDF) and any other pertinent forms prior to your visit.
– Take advantage of CURBSIDE PICKUP or $10 local ground delivery (or FREE SHIPPING for product orders over $150)!
Our schedule will remain limited and our hours of operation will stay modified as we navigate through this new normal. Please be flexible with time changes to allow for proper spacing between appointments to ensure thorough sanitation and disinfection.
As a reminder of our cancellation policy: please provide 24 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling appointments to avoid a $50 late cancel fee. Missed appointments without notification are charged the full cost of service, or in the case of a package, a session will be forfeited. A valid credit card is required to hold all appointments.
We appreciate your cooperation as we transition to this new way of practicing. Thank you for continuing to support your local small businesses. We truly appreciate your choice in us. Be well.
With much gratitude,
Jenny Luu & Team
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for the most up-to-date news and announcements.